Custom House Designs by our team of professionals
A project is as good as its people and at Structured Creations, we provide unique and innovative custom house designs created by our team of professional and creative individuals.
Darren Sanger-Smith, B.Arch
- Graduated in 1994 from Carleton University School of Architecture
- Grew up in the construction industry, in particular, residential construction including working for companies framing houses as well as other misc work around home construction
- Also spent 6 years in the landscape construction industry building decks, patios, etc,
- Once finished University, spent several years working for various residential design firms from Architects to interior designers and decorators, however, all of the work was focused around residential construction
- Formulated Structured Creations in 1996 shortly after graduating university to complete working drawings for various small projects, however, once work started with various firms full time, that was put aside,
- In October of 2003, Structured Creations was incorporated and has grown from a sole proprietorship to the company it is today, starting with 5-10 leads a year to well over a 100 per year
- Graduated from Sheridan College in 2005 with a Diploma of Architectural Technology
- Worked for an engineering firm for a year as a CAD technician before being hired by Structured Creations in August of 2006
- Jerrod, in his time with Structured Creations, has developed full understanding of residential construction and has developed a keen eye for detail in the preparation and presentation of the construction documents that the firm prepares,
- His understanding of the permitting processes and requirements, timelines, construction details and drawings makes him a vital part of the Design process
- Graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Architecture
- Having spent several years working in the construction industry, Steve was hired by Structured Creations in May of 2011
- As a junior technician within the firm, Steve’s roles is extremely important, co-ordinating site measures, building permit applications as well as detailed working drawings and designs,
Let Structured Creations, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto and Southern Ontario, arrange a free initial consultation with you to discuss your project scope and budget for your new home, renovation, addition or interior remodeling.
Call us: 416.204.0351 or contact us here.